Monday, March 5, 2012

Who I am

I am a college student: half-Asian and 5'8".  I need lose weight.  Plain and simple, I need to lose weight.  You dear reader, can call me ThinkingThin.  I live in the Northeast but I go to school in South Carolina, where macaroni 'n cheese is considered a vegetable(!) and fried chicken is served every Friday. 

In the past I have had lofty weight loss goals and strict diets but I never stick with them for long and as a result, the fat sticks to me.  Gross I know but I am done with that...well sort of.  Right now I am home for spring break surrounded by delicious food (yum, chocolate) so starting a diet now would be in vain.  But as soon as I go back to South Carolina, it will be TheDietOfDoom and I shrink to at least 120 pounds (preferably lose more weight) by the end of the semester (2.5 months!) 

I am starting this blog to track my progress and hopefully to inspire you to get healthy.

I am ThinkingThin and OneDay, I will be Skinny.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment