Friday, March 16, 2012

3/15 End-of-Day Cal Count


Breakfast

No oatmeal again!  And they ran out of plain skim milk.  The chocolate milk was about the same calorie-wise as the 2% so I went for the chocolate.

Chocolate Milk                                                                                  130 cal
1/3 scoop SlimFast! Chocolate Meal Replacement Powder              37 cal
Corn Muffin                                                                                       150 cal

Lunch

Lunch, snack, whatever.  I wasn't super hungry so I went for yogurt...and a cookie.  The cookie was not the healthiest choice but it definitely tasted good in the yogurt lol.

Honey-Vanilla Greek Yogurt                                                             150 cal
Chocolate Chip (Oatmeal?) Cookie- Large                                        120 cal (?)

Dinner

So mad!  They charged me extra for the second time this week!  Grilled cheese + Fruit + Chips +Drink is considered a meal but I did not get the drink so my bill should have looked like this  $3.09 (grilled cheese) + $0.69 (apple) + $1.29 (chips) + $1.19 (yogurt I bought for another time)  which comes out to $6.26.  The dinner meal plan is worth $6.29 but the stupid cashier charged the yogurt as extra.  I told her it should go over and she completely ignored me!  Did not say anything to me when I told her.  So pissed...

Grilled Cheese with Ham on Wheat Bread                                         338 cal (?)
Apple                                                                                                   45 cal
1/3 single-serve bag Lays Baked Potato Chips                                   43 cal

Late-night Snack

Peanut Butter Cheerios (1/3 cup)                                                        50 cal
Kashi Go Lean Crunch Honey Almond Flax  (1/3 cup)                      67 cal
1 TBSP Semisweet Chocolate Chips                                                  70 cal

No comments:

Post a Comment