Saturday, March 17, 2012

3/17 End-of-Day Cal Count

Brunch

Breakfast ends at 11AM here so I set my alarm for a bit after 10.  I was still kind of tired though so I went back to bed and finally got up after noon.  So I had brunch and then went to the gym.  Oh and I was finally able to get some oatmeal!  It was good and so was the fiber but since it is getting so hot outside, eating hot oatmeal is as pleasing as it would be in cooler weather. 

Cranberry-Orange Muffin (little over half)                                 150 cal
Oatmeal with strawberries and peach slices (1/2 cup)          100 cal (?)

Work-out Snack

Drank some water and ate the rest of the muffin while on the elliptical.  Sounds counter productive but I had it and I knew I wouldn't get dinner for awhile.  Keep that metabolism up.  I love how the ellipticals have TV on them.  I flipped between CSI, Friends and Fashion Police.  


Cranberry-Orange Muffin (remainder)                                  120 cal

Snack

1/4 cup Kashi Go Lean Crunch                                              50 cal
1/2 TBSP Semisweet Chocolate chips                                   35 cal

Dinner

Spaghetti (3/4 cup?) w/ 4 mini meatballs                          150 cal + 150 cal (?)
Side Salad (romaine, chickpeas, mandarins oranges)         30 cal
Green Apple                                                                         50 cal
Breadstick                                                                            74 cal (?)


Snack

1/4 cup Kashi Go Lean Crunch                                              50 cal
1/8 cup FiberPlus Caramel Pecan Crunch                              25 cal
1 TBSP Semisweet  chocolate chips                                       70 cal

Total Consumed: 1,054 calories

Elliptical Resistance 20/Incline 20- 2 hours 10 minutes  Calories burned: 1,134
Yoga

Total Calories Burned: 1,871 calories (more than half a pound of fat, whooooo!)

No comments:

Post a Comment