Friday, March 16, 2012

Spring Cleaning


I was so busy yesterday (3/15) that I missed posting so I am doing it today.  Yesterday I did massive amounts of spring cleaning.  Remember how I said the fridge was covered in mold?  Well Wednesday I went to Target and picked up rubber gloves and stain remover bleach spray (among other things) so yesterday afternoon I spent about two hours cleaning.  I cleaned the fridge, ice tray, thermometer and water filteration pitcher.  I used bleach-cleaner with Swiffer pads on the floor (at least the very dirty part of it), sanitized the light switches/door knobs/air conditioner/keyboard/mouse, glass cleaned the mirrors/window/fridge/microwave/computer moniter and did some dusting.  I even sprayed a little of the bleach-cleaner in the shower.  I put away all my clean laundry and did some organizing of my closet.  I organized my papers and desk drawers.  Afterwards I took the nail polish off my toenails and gave myself a mani-pedi while watching "In Plain Sight" on Hulu.  Its a pretty good show.  I did my toenails Lime Green with Orange dots and my nails Orange with Lime Green designs.  They are kind of Indian/hippie pyschedelic like.   

I must say, spring cleaning does feel good.  It is very satisfying.  I guess cleaning your surroundings makes it feel like you are cleaning your life.  So what is your opinion on Spring Cleaning?  Love it, hate it or somewhere in between?   


No comments:

Post a Comment