Monday, March 12, 2012

3/12



Not happy.  I feel like crap so I skipped my first class but I have to go to my theater class because I can't get any more absences.  -.-     I do not feel like doing anything today but besides class I have to go to Target (involves riding the bus) to buy tissues and supplies to clean out the fridge (rubber gloves, beach, disenfectant).  Yeah the fridge...  I cleaned it out before I left for break but unfortunately ice built up on the tiny freezer part so it defrosted and left lots of water.  When your fridge is filled with water and it is not plugged in (dorm rule for vacations), it grows mold.  Disgusting.  I don't know if I have the energy to get all the way to Target and clean today. 

Speaking of energy, I really shouldn't go to the gym because I do not want to make it worse.  So now I don't know when I will be able to exercise this fat off but I hope it is soon.  Really soon. 

Breakfast is the usual SlimFast! chocolate shake (delicious).   I use the powder instead of the premade kind because it is way cheaper.  Unfortunately the dining hall ran out of skim milk so I had to get 2%.  Which is 40 more calories per serving if you were wondering.  I added powdered ginger to the mix too for more exciting flavor and health benefits.  I think I'll do the final calorie counts of meals at the end of the day. 

Question Time
I'm a fan of meal replacement shakes but what do you guys think about them: good way to get fiber and nutrients or unnatural?   

No comments:

Post a Comment