Monday, April 16, 2012

To Work-out or Not to Work-out


I was going to go to the gym today.  Then I remembered that I have a meeting at 4:30 which might last an hour or more.  Mondays I usually go to the gym right after class so by the time this meeting ends, I would've done like 90 minutes of elliptical or a bit less.  I have a lot of work to do tonight and my eyes hurt a bit.  I should workout because I need the exercise and I also skipped going to the gym yesterday but I really don't have time to today.  So far I have not binged today and eaten pretty decently.  I'd say do an hour on the elliptical instead of two (technically 2 hours 10 min) but it already takes like 40 to 45 min to get there and back.  This week is really busy though.  Tomorrow I have a culinary club meeting and I have to see two plays this week and finals are coming up really soon.  I guess I will skip the gym today and get a lot of work done so that after class tomorrow, I can workout hmmm.  This is not working well.  By the time I start at the gym it'll be 3:45 about.  3:45 to 4:50 then walking back 5:20 then shower and meeting at 6.  And then there is another meeting I was thinking of going to at 8 but that would mean missing a lot of the culinary meeting.  So basically if I rush tomorrow, I can workout at the gym for like an hour.  Maybe I'll try to go to the gym in between classes instead.  That would make more sense.  So I guess today I will not be working out but I MUST tomorrow.   

How often do you cancel on your gym plans and how often are you tempted to (but don't) cancel your gym plans?

No comments:

Post a Comment