Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Scale


So yesterday I want to Target and I figured I wouldn't buy a scale just yet because there's less than a month of school left and it would just be another thing to bring back home.  BUT Target had one brand of scale on clearance and it is the kind that shows not only weight but also calculates body fat percentage and water weight.  I wanted a scale with those features and while the clearance price was only $4 less than the original price but I wasn't sure how long they would carry that brand and I do need a scale.  I was going to use it this morning but apparently the battery compartment needs to be open with a screwdriver which I need to look for.  I'll just look for it tonight so I can use it in the morning.

I've never known what my body fat weight was before so I'm curious but a little apprehensive.  I also bought primer which was listed as a reward but it was a new product that there were not many of and since its summer, primer would block some of the grease.  What kind of scale do you guys use?

No comments:

Post a Comment