Sunday, April 8, 2012

Laxatives


So I took a laxative for the first time Friday night and they are supposed to work in six to twelve hours. I thought it didn't work but it did more like 22 hours later.  I don't even know if my dinner digested which is oddly satisfying.  Wouldn't it be so cool to choose what calories you absorbed so you could eat whatever you wanted?

Anyway I don't think I would use them on a regular basis though because of the cramps (although I got my period the day after so it could have been from that).  I will probably reserve them for binge days.  Today might be  good day to take one since I ate quite a bit of food and didn't go to the gym but I already have cramps and I have four classes tomorrow.

So have you ever used laxative, diet pills or other forms of "cheating"?

No comments:

Post a Comment